Facades & Floorplans
— 4 Bedrooms
— 2 Bathrooms
— 2 Cars
Onyx is a brilliant and timeless design where living just happens naturally and special events with family and friends are easily brought to life in everyday spaces.
Onyx’s purposeful and practical open plan living and entertaining area includes a modern and spacious kitchen that caters to every occasion, whether it be Christmas lunch with large groups … or just a simple night in.
Modern, stylish sleek lines, well-considered practicality and a warm inviting feel – Onyx has a number of semi-custom options so you can truly make it your own.
Alfresco entertaining space blends seamlessly with open plan living and is counterbalanced with a multipurpose Media or formal Lounge Room where privacy and comfort abounds.
The deluxe Master Suite is located away from the main living areas of the home and features a contemporary styled ensuite and walk-in robe, while three perfectly sized bedrooms – all with built-ins – frame the rear of the residence along with a full-sized main bathroom with luxurious bath.
This is truly a home for a family of any size … and a dream for those who just LOVE to entertain.
There is so much wrapped up in 200.56 m2 – four huge bedrooms, two bathrooms, a well-appointed kitchen, alfresco dining and entertaining area, open plan living, private Lounge or Media Room as well as a double lock-up garage … and enough space for a European-style laundry.
Rest assured, the talented team at Insignia Homes will help craft a home for your family’s future.
- Four spacious bedrooms – three with generous-sized built-in robes
- Spacious Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Modern stainless steel appliances – –to satisfy the most discerning chef
- Separate Lounge/Media/Kids Play Room for that time away from the rest of the brood
- Secure double lock-up garage
- Quality carpet finishes in a range of tasteful colours to suit your individual taste
- Quality floor tiles to main living areas
- Your selection of light fittings from the builder’s extensive range, giving warmth to each and every space
- Air-conditioned master bedroom to give you the perfect night’s sleep … all year round
- Air-conditioned open-plan Family Room helps you really enjoy those very special moments with very special people
- Fully insulated to maximise energy savings and comfort
- Fully landscaped – all you need to do is move in, relax and enjoy
- Sustainable Housing Certified – our doyens of design have thought of everything!
Downloads – Floor plan, Roof plan and Elevations